Key Account Manager, Account Manager, Sales, Business Development, Overseas Sales
Location: Candidates must be based anywhere close to a major airport
Essential requirement: University degree
Preferred requirement: able to speak a European language
We have a fabulous Key Account Manager (Western Europe) role for someone with significant relationship / territory / key accounts experience in the manufacturing or engineering sector. This organisation are highly respected manufacturers of precision engineered industrial products. Their products are sought after and critical in a huge number of applications across many sectors including manufacturing, FMCG, hospitality and industrial.
The seek a Key Account Manager who cares about their reputation and the reputation of the business. They need a candidate who can demonstrate strong rapport building skills and an ability to meet clients/distributors across Europe. Knowledge of another western European language would therefore be advantageous.
There are several exciting things about this Key Accounts opportunity.
- Firstly, it's a new role, so you can make it your own.
- Secondly, because it's a new role, the distributors you will be meeting will be really grateful for your assistance in helping them sell products. After all you will probably be helping them achieve sales targets.
- Thirdly, it's with a business who are world famous in their sector for making kit that doesn't break. So distributors love it!
- Fourth, there is a fabulous package - the OTE is £40k + car allowance + mileage/travel expenses + pension
- Fifth, if you like overseas travel, then great. This role will involve meeting distributors in west and northern Europe to help them increase their sales. The business already exists, but some tender loving care will undoubtedly see the sales grow too.
- Sixth, there are great career prospects with this role too - speak to us if you'd like to hear more.
So in summary, if you have a degree, have account management experience in the manufacturing engineering space and are conscientious about your work and ability to build strong business relationships, then please apply asap. This could make your year!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.