* Learning and Development Advisor * £25,000 * Coventry *
If you want to hear about an exciting opportunity to develop your Learning and Development career, within a company who will support you in achieving your career progression goals… then keep reading.
Macildowie HR are working in partnership with a Warwickshire company to find someone to join their HR team as a Learning and Development Advisor. This role will be reporting directly into the HR Director, and working closely with HR Business Partners to achieve the companies goals in terms of growth and development of their employees.
- You will be assisting in learning needs analysis, to identify key area of learning to satisfy business objectives. Using this analysis, you will then design and develop training programmes to suit a range of different employees, from administrators to line managers.
- Delivering training through both group workshops and 1-2-1 meetings with employees, to ensure 100% training compliance for all staff members.
- The coordination and tracking of training will be your responsibility to ensure all follow up correspondence are sent out, and any additional training or meetings are booked.
- You will meet with employees to develop their careers within the company, setting down routes for development and key objectives for them to meet, checking in with them throughout their time with the company.
- Other employee development programmes, such as the Graduate Programme and Apprenticeships will fall in your remit. Keeping them engaged throughout to increase retention at the end of the programmes. Developing these programmes and liaising with Universities and Colleges to raise awareness of the programmes and find suitable candidates.
- You will need to have experience working within a Learning Development environment as an Advisor or coordinator.
- There will be a lot of coordination and admin within this role, so you must be organised with a keen eye for details.
- Working experience in a large company is preferable, but the client have no preference on industry background.
If you are interested then please apply with your CV.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.