The permanent division of Macildowie HR in Milton Keynes are pleased to be partnering with a highly successful and reputable business in Milton Keynes to source a Learning & Development Coordinator to join their established team. This role is a great blend of administrative functions and reporting, coordination of training and supporting the delivery of the training, based from the Head Office in Milton Keynes.
Reporting into the Head of Learning & Development, your key responsibilities will include;
- To produce monthly reports on training criteria (e.g. compliance)
- Engage with internal/external stakeholders
- Ensure training systems (LMS) are updated in a timely manner when processing training information
- Follow process to track requisitions, purchase orders and invoices on SAP system
- Provide support to all staff encountering problems using the Upskill platform
- Support Learning & Development team with development and update of training materials & ELearning
- Support testing of new materials/modules on Learning Management System (LMS)
- Booking internal rooms and setting up internal training
- Prepare all training materials (e.g. handouts & power point)
- Liaise and engage with new starters/ apprentices/inductions in Milton Keynes
- Monitor and respond to Learning & Development email inbox
This role would ideally suit someone with existing Learning and Development experience, knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS), experience of E-Learning Packages, efficient and effective communication and excellent IT skills. Alternatively, if you have a solid grasp and understanding of HR Administration looking to take a step up this role would also be a great opportunity for you!
This role is looking to pay up to £25,000, for more information please apply below or contact Sam Somerfield at Macildowie on 01908 669274.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.