LEGAL CASHIER I DERBY I £22,000 - £25,000
Macildowie are recruiting for a Legal Cashier to join a law firm in Derby on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for any candidate looking to progress their career in Clerical Finance.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Importing of the daily BACS receipts, checking the associated documentation provided is correct, complete and match where applicable and to query any unmatched items.
- Decide on the most appropriate treatment of receipts and payments to meet firm and client requirements in accordance with the Solicitors' Accounts Rules.
- Preparing and executing the telegraphic transfers, foreign payments and BACS payments with associated authentication procedures and in accordance with the firm's procedures.
- Promptly filing all transaction paperwork associated with the Legal Cashier's position.
- Perform the daily SAR compliance control checks by running and dealing with the daily SAR breach reports.
- Undertake other finance department duties as and when required.
- Ensure client services meet the firms operational, compliance and regulatory business needs.
Ensure all process documentation is complete and up to date and amended to include any process improvements.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Experience of using legal accounting software and bank electronic payment software is essential.
- This is a responsible position requiring an intelligent cashier who is self-motivated and can operate without supervision on their own initiative.
- Knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word is desirable.
- Must possess a 'can-do' attitude.
- Ability to work in a logical and methodical manner.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.