Macildowie are working with a well know business in Leicestershire who are looking to recruit an experienced Legal Cashier on a Permanent basis.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will have full responsibility for maintaining the client ledger
- Deal with all financial queries received from the legal team
- Raising Credit Notes and invoices to Clients
- Check all documentation, complete and match and query any unmatched item
- Preparing and executing telegraphic transfers, foreign payments and BACS payments
- Promptly filing all transaction paperwork
- Review incoming funds are on the correct ledgers ensuring full compliance with the CLC Accounts code and AML Regulations as well as the company's policy
- Ensure sufficient financial documentation has been received to identify and confirm the accuracy of any completion payments required and give guidance if inaccurate
- Undertake other finance department duties when required
- Dealing with late fees and calculating interest
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Full and extensive knowledge of the entire legal cashier role
- Previous accounting experience within a legal environment
- A good knowledge of The CLC Accounts Code/Solicitors Accounts Rules
- An eye for detail
- Ability to recognise problems and achieve solutions
- The ability to organise, prioritise and conduct good time management.
- Aptitude for numbers
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.