Cashiers Supervisor £24'000 - £26'0000 PA - Nottingham City Centre
Macildowie is seeking an experienced Cashiers Supervisor to join a large Legal firm in Nottingham City Centre and lead a team of 3 cashiers.
Based in the Nottingham Head Office reporting to the Finance Operations Manage r you will be responsible for the operational supervision and management of the cashiers team, ensuring the accuracy and timely processing od the day to day financial transactions in accordance with the SRA Accounts rules and the firms procedures.
This is an excellent opportunity to join thriving business that truly looks after their employees and who consistently look to improve employee experiences.
You'll be responsible for:
- Ensuring the cashier's team is adequately staffed at all times to cover the processing required and maintain the service to the partners, fee earners and others.
- Supervision over holiday arrangements and assistance with temporary and permanent staff recruitment
- Training, Appraising and development of individuals in the cashiers team so that they can work together to carry out their duties efficiently and accurately
- Ensure day to day financial transactions are processed accurately and promptly within the agreed departmental processing service standards in accordance with the relevant legislative/ regulatory requirements.
- Assisting staff with difficulties
- Ensuring that business processes and financial controls operate efficiently and remain fit for purpose.
- Review daily compliance reports
- Liaising with the Head Cashier
- Responsible for the authorising BACS expense and Purchase Ledger payments
- Confident, articulate and adept in obtaining and where necessary, challenging information in order to ensure right first time processing
- A robust approach to relationships and interactions with colleagues
- The ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure and adhere to critical deadlines
- Respond positively to working in a lively and pressurised environment
- Experience in dealing with high volumes of transactions and prioritising personal workload and that of the team members accordingly
- Previous experience of working in a client focused environment would be ideal.
- At least 3 years Supervisory experience, managing a team of between 4-8 people
- IT Literate especially in Excel
Please apply with your CV or give me a call on 07766508821
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.