I am currently representing a company that are looking to recruit a Legal Compliance Manager. Lawyers with significant experience in residential property and compliance or risk management would be ideal applicants. If you are a experienced property lawyer (solicitor, licensed conveyancer or legal executive) and looking to go into a non-fee earning role this is a great opportunity to join a vibrant, ambitious firm
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to demonstrate a working knowledge of the regulatory Overriding Principles and Code of Conduct with the Council for Licensed Conveyancers
- Dealing with lender panel applications
- Resolution of escalated serious complaints
- Negligence claims
- Reporting any claims to insurers Corresponding with legal ombudsman
- File audits
- Recommending changes to internal processes to improve compliance
- Liaising with our training manager
- Preparation of compliance updates and internal policies
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT AFTER IN SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Previous compliance experience is essential.
- Ability to work closley with other senior members of the company.
- Experienced property lawyer
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.