A market leading global company is looking for a Logistics Manager to join their team in West Yorkshire. You will be responsible for managing all Logistics functions, developing the capabilities on site that fully meet all customer, planning and manufacturing requirements.
- Design and implement logistics strategies
- Deliver continuous improvement in the cost effectiveness of logistics operations whilst optimising service levels
- Cultivating and managing highly productive relationships with 3PL service providers
- Setting and managing logistics budgets
- Implementing and monitoring industry best practice in all logistics processes
- Driving a Health and Safety culture within the department and employees
- Manage projects and lead cross functional business projects as required
- 3 years + experience gained with a major 3PL or global FMCG company
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the European 3PL logistics market
- Solid experience of Supply Chain Management
- Experienced and highly skilled negotiator
- A track record of successfully leading and managing people
- Committed to upholding high standards; safety, quality, customer service
The salary for this position is up to £45,000 depending on experience with a benefits package.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.