My client is a leading brewery within the East Midlands. Based in Nottinghamshire, they have become one of the market leaders within their sector. They have undergone rapid expansion in recent years and now they are looking for a dynamic Logistics Manager to add to their growing team.
- Accountable for day-to-day operations within the brewery
- Responsible for ca. 10 staff, including x4-5 drivers and x4-5 operatives
- Driving cost saving within the warehouse
- Ensuring that stock levels are accurate
- Responsible for cask management
- Liaising with the sales and production teams
- Managing the expectations of internal and external stakeholders
- Planning efficient routes for the delivery drivers
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of working within a similar operation
- Managed teams of 4-20 people
- Sound knowledge of logistics and warehouse management
- Familiar with the day-to-day running of a brewery
- Can plan routes for the delivery drivers
- IOSH and/or CPC qualification is preferable
- Forklift truck license is preferable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.