A Castle Donnington based company are looking for a Lorry Loader to join their growing team. Working within a fast paced environment you will be responsible for loading equipment onto the lorries ensuring the delivery of stock is on time and in full. Joining a growing team, you will be hard working and self motivated with the ability to work within a fast paced environment.
- You will be liaising with the internal departments to ensure the kit is loaded as required in accordance to the picking list.
- Working with the Yard Forman on all returning stock to ensure they are ready for inspection.
- Assisting in the development of the yard staff by identifying training needs.
- Full responsibility to ensure all vehicles are loaded correctly and safely.
- Managing and maintaining the loading area ensuring all house keeping and H&S policies are met.
- Conducting MHE daily checks and reporting any faults.
- Undertake the yearly stock take alongside the yard team.
- You will be hard working and self motivated.
- Organisation and prioritisation skills are key.
- Experience of working within a team.
It is essential that you have straight mast and rough terrain forklift licences.
You may be required to visit other sites so a driving licence would be desirable. The hours of work are 8am-4.30pm Monday to Friday with overtime on Saturday and Sunday when required.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.