A leading UK Third Party Logistics company are looking to grow and develop their team. They currently have a number of sites servicing the UK and Europe and they are looking for someone who is looking to take their first step into a Logistics role, for one of their Derbyshire sites. Specialising within ambient and chilled distribution they are offering a programme for someone who is looking to progress their career within supply chain and logistics. Joining the Supply chain design team you will be involved in a number of areas including account management and solutions design.
- Getting involved in supply chain design you will be working closely with the network planning team.
- You will be responsible for account management on specific contracts within the network.
- Undertaking projects across different departments to broaden your knowledge within supply chain and logistics.
- Your mentor will help you develop a clear path within the Logistics and Supply Chain offering you training and development within solutions design.
- Responsible for communicating with internal departments on any issues the customer has raised.
- This is a customer facing role and you will be building relationships with customers on a daily basis.
- You will be highly numerate.
- Relationship building skills are key.
- You do not need to have a background in Logistics or Supply Chain, this role will suit someone who is looking to step into this sector.
- Ideally you will have experience in Customer Service or Account Management however it is not essential.
- You must be educated to a degree level or equivalent.
With a competitive salary of £20-25k depending on experience.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.