My client is looking to recruit a Fraud Prevention Officer on a fixed term basis. The main purpose of the role will be to mitigate the risk of loss to the business by analysing high risk orders, resolving issues on orders requiring intervention and negotiating payment from customers that have historically become high risk.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deal with Fraud investigations
- Liaise with customers both inbound and outbound to resolve any issues on orders which required intervention
- Maintaining accurate records of all action taken and updating relevant spreadsheets/ systems
- Follow agreed processes at all times and ensuring that all rules, procedures and policies in the areas of risk and compliance are adhered to
- Liaise with our internal commissions team, network commission departments and debt management agencies
- Create and send 'request for payment' letters
- Overcome objections and use effective closing techniques to gain commitment from the customer
- Negotiate mutually agreeable payment plans or return of goods
- Accurately take customer payments using 'Sage Pay'
- Speaking to customers from both inbound and outbound calls to attempt to resolve any issues that require further information in order to ship the order.
- Support with emailing and outbound calling campaigns to maximise the volume of shipped orders
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the Insolvency Act
- Previous Collections experience
- An understanding of mobile phone network commission claw-backs
- Objection handling
- Positive and pro-active attitude
- Professional at all times
- Open and honest
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Achieve passes in all role specific tests/assessments undertaken
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.