Are you a Part or Newly Qualified Accountant who is looking for a challenging role in a commercial environment? Macildowie are supporting a leading Staffordshire business to recruit a Senior Management Accountant in to their expanding team.
Based out of their office in Stoke-on-Trent, you will play a leading part in a high performing finance team; ensuring the accuracy of management information, working with multiple budget holders and developing junior members of the management accounts team. The role will suit CIMA/ACCA/ACA Part or Newly Qualified Accountants with a proven track record in management accounts.
- Production of monthly management accounts to tight deadlines
- Delivery of key financial analysis to support decision making across multiple management levels
- Production of budgets, communicating relevant information to budget holders
- Manage the production of forecasts, highlighting any variances to prior forecasts
- Production of financial reports - providing insight, analysis and commentary to drive business performance
- Assist with year-end statutory accounting where required
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Part Qualified or Qualified
- Significant management accounting experience
- Strong budgeting experience
- Proven experience of working in a commercially focussed finance role
- Customer focussed approach
- Strong Excel skills
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.