Macildowie Finance is currently recruiting for a Management Accountant for a large Care Provider based in Newark. The position is paying up to £28k and offering full study support and progression. The location is easily reachable from Lincoln, Grantham and Nottingham.
The business actively encourage progression of colleagues and many members of staff in more senior positions started at the business in more junior roles.
With full ownership of the Management Accounts of an entire entity within the business you will:
- Produce and present accurate Monthly Management Accounts
- Provide analysis and commentary on variances and MI pack
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Production of Budget and Forecast
- Assistance with year-end and Audit preparation
- Coaching of junior members of Accounting Team
- Assisting the Senior Management Accountant in reporting
You will have an operational steer on business function from a financial point of view and be expected to liaise with senior stakeholders. You will be an active studier (AAT/CIMA/ACCA) and have intermediate Excel ability to Pivot Table and V-Lookup level. Experience in a similar role previously is essential.
If you would like more information please give Chris a call on 07827920240 or make an application on the link on this page.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.