This is a great opportunity to join a leading business in Stoke. The role is suited to candidates who have vast experience of completing monthly management accounts for multi-site businesses.
The position is paying £25-32.5k plus study support if required.
This is an ideal chance to make a step up. You will be responsible for the management accounts of six sites and will have the opportunity to oversee a small team of Accounts Assistants.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Producing the monthly management accounts
- Overseeing the management accounts for three others
- Overseeing two Accounts Assistants and two admin staff
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts, accruals and prepayments
- Budgeting and forecasting
- KPI reporting
- VAT returns, tax returns and P11Ds
- Fixed assets
- Annuals budgets and business planning
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
It is essential that you have previous experience in producing management accounts. Ideally you will have completed some study and be looking to progress.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.