Macildowie have been engaged by a growing national business in Hemel Hempstead to recruit two Management Accountants on a permanent basis. This role will see you become part of a medium sized finance team and report into a head of division.
* Post weekly Sales journals to record income and Gross Profit from sales systems.
* Assist in the production of the weekly flash sales report. Making sure the report is accurate and distributed on a timely basis.
* Assist with producing month end reports and KPIs. Reviewing and analysing results to present to Finance Manager
* Balance sheet reconciliations followed by analysis and commentary on variances.
* Take a pro-active approach to suggest ways to improve processes and increase efficiencies.
* Explanation of financial data to non-financial stakeholders.
These roles are suited to part-qualified accounts actively studying their CIMA or ACCA and looking for a role where they can gain great exposure to commercial activity whilst still maintaining a focus on core accounting duties.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.