- Utilising data to identify trends and performance opportunities that can be exploited across the channel.
- Pro-actively work with the Digital teams to use the information and analysis to drive decision-making
- Develop a clear understanding of the Digital Channels and drivers (SEO / PPC etc)
- Provide a commercial finance input to the Digital Advertising forecast process
- Provide a mechanism to monitor and assess "Return on Investment" performance across the Digital Channel
- Take accountability for the commercial decisions and strategies of the digital team
- Provide finance support for the Digital Projects, challenging on costs and understanding benefits of the capital expenditure for the business.
- Helping Global functions to understand Digital Performance and Opportunities
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA Qualified
- Strong analysis, insight generation and communications skills.
- Reporting, forecasting and budgeting capability and decision support capability.
- Track record of developing successful relationships with non-finance colleagues
- Exposure to, and appreciation of, risk management from a commercial perspective.
If you match the above listed criteria then please apply today for immediate consideration or contact Rob via to discuss in more detail
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.