Management Accountant | Manufacturing | £30,000 - £35,000 |Staffordshire
Macildowie Finance are currently working on a position offering the opportunity to work for a Manufacturing Business based in Staffordshire with a global presence.
This Management Accountant job has the potential to progress over time. You will be someone who has excellent attention to detail and a hard-working attitude. You will play a key role in the production of management accounts, budgeting, forecasting and performance reporting to deliver insight and support, working closely and building deep relationships with the Group Finance Department.
So what is the job?
- Ensure all accounting procedures and control systems comply with both statutory and company requirements.
- To develop the costing and financial accounting systems in line with group standards and requirements.
- Prepare subsidiaries monthly account reconciliations, including the invoice discount facility, for review by the finance director.
- Annually prepare the audit files for the statutory accounts process and be the key contact for the external auditors.
- Work closely with, and provide support to, the subsidiaries management teams.
- Organise and value stock takes including provisioning.
- Preparation of capital expenditure requisitions for presentation to directors.
- Manage and train accounting staff.
- Preparation and submission of VAT, Intrastat and PAYE returns.
- Maintain fixed asset registers.
- Ad hoc support to all sectors of the businesses in the group
- Preparation of the annual budget and presentation to directors.
- Assist in all finance related matters for the Group.
What are you like?
You will be either newly qualified or studying towards a professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA). You will have 2/3 years experience working a Finance Team, excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels. You'll also be someone who loves to be in the detail, with a strong experience in budgeting and forecasting with strong organisational skills. You will have the ability to work at pace and remain consistent under pressure. You will be proactive in your approach to work with the ability to identify issue and drive actions quickly. A strong team player ethic is important, as well as a strong background with computer and accounting packages including Excel.
Package - £30,000 - £35,000 If you want to join an industry leading business with potential to grow into a bigger role then give Tom a call/email today, lets start the conversation and tell you more about this great job. 07973833069.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.