We are looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join a growing FMCG business based in Northampton. The role will provide you with the opportunity to learn and build on your existing skill set.
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Management Accountant working for a fast growing business.
- You will be responsible for compiling monthly management accounts, working closely with finance and none finance stakeholders to provide key financial support, analysing site performance and making performance recommendations.
- Work closely with brand and commercial finance to compile annual budget information and assisting with variance analysis and commentaries
THE CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in Commercial Finance or Management Accounts role.
- CIMA, ACA or ACCA Part or newly Qualified with a strong exam track record.
- Good Excel skills - V:Lookups and Pivot Tables.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are needed to effectively work with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
An innovative, ever developing business. The company offer candidates the opportunity to grow and develop within the group as well as an excellent rewards and benefits package. This role is perfect for a candidate looking to develop in an energetic and commercial environment.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.