We are currently looking for a Management Accountant to join a leading business in Northampton. Reporting to the Financial Controller the role is massively varied in its nature dealing with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders including the MD, marketing team, customers, suppliers and colleagues within the wider group function.
This role will require a "hands on" management accountant with strong attention to detail and passion for process improvement to join this well established and hugely successful business as they embark on a period of growth both domestically and internationally.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the timely and accurate production of monthly management accounts and supporting commentary on areas of variance to plan.
- Working closely with senior level operational stakeholders to help them to understand key financial performance indicators and support the decision making process.
- Working with the operational teams to provide accurate forecasting and budgeting support.
- Tight management of the company's cashflow.
- VAT reporting and management
- Production of performance reports to be delivered to the board.
- Leverage systems capabilities to improve the accuracy and timeliness of reporting
- Partner with operations to drive business efficiencies and improve performance.
- Driven and focused individual who is looking for a role that offers development and growth with a clear progression path to the next step in your career.
- You will have previous experience of working in an accounting role with a rounded nature - management accounts, statutory reporting and business partnering.
- To be considered for this role you must be actively studying either ACCA/CIMA/ACA or be fully qualified with strong Excel skills.
The salary offered for the position ranges from £40,000 to £50,000 plus benefits experience dependent.
If you are interested in the role then apply now.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.