Management Accountant | 12 month contract - Maternity cover | £35,000 - £45,000
Are you immediately available and looking for a role in Worksop to cover a maternity leave?
You will be managing a small team within a fast growth private equity business, and will be required to help integrate new businesses into the finance function as and when new acquisitions happen.
- Managing the bank accounts for multiple divisions within the business, ensuring adequate funds to pay bills
- Managing all accounts payable and back reconciliations
- Monitoring systems and processes and making strives to improve efficiency and accuracy of data going onto the finance system
- Reporting to the Group Finance Manager and the Group Finance Controller, and producing any ad hoc reports when requested
- Managing a team of 5/6 transactional staff
If you have any questions or wish to apply for this role please send your CV to Jordan Bicknell via or call the office on 0115 947 0200.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.