Management Accountant | Manufacturing | £32,000 - £40,000 | Derby
Macildowie are currently working on a position offering the opportunity to work for a Manufacturing Business based in North Derbyshire.
This Management Accountant job reports into the Financial Controller and is an exciting opportunity to join the Finance team and work as part of a team responsible for the production of monthly management accounts. This role is a new role and adds to the existing team and will be working together to produce the accounts to strict group deadlines.
This role provides the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the accounts production to ensure all elements are completed within the time available and deadlines are met. The role also provides the opportunity to continue to develop an efficient reporting process and to provide support to the business in decision making.
So what is the job?
- Working as part of a team responsible for the production of monthly management accounts, for multiple group companies, to tight deadlines.
- Review and explanation of variances to trend, budget and forecast.
- Maintenance and update of standard costs.
- Management of annual stocktake and cycle count process.
- Preparation of Annual Budgets and support the development of 5 year Strategic Plan
- Supporting commercial decisions with in-depth analysis.
- Development of new and improvement of existing accounts processes to drive efficiencies in management accounts production and month end reporting.
What are you like?
- You will be either qualified or studying towards a professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) QBE with relevant experience will also be considered.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- You'll also be someone who loves to be in the detail, with a strong experience in budgeting and forecasting with strong organisational skills.
- You will have a proven track record of working in a Manufacturing environment and with in depth Costings.
- You will have the ability to work at pace and remain consistent under pressure.
- You will be proactive in your approach to work with the ability to identify issue and drive actions quickly.
- A strong team player ethic is important, as well as a strong background with computer and accounting packages including Excel.
Package - £32,000 - £40,000
If you want to join an industry leading business with potential to grow into a bigger role then give Tom a call/email today, lets start the conversation and tell you more about this great job. 07973833069
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.