The permanent division of Macildowie are working with a market leading company recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant based in Milton Keynes. The company are offering a competitive salary with great benefits. This is an opportunity to take that step towards a role in Management Accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Assistant Management Accountant will be responsible for the below activities...
- Assist in the preparation of of management accounts
- Preparation and analysis of budgets and cash-flow forecasts.
- Accruing for the invoices
- Preparation of statements of partner's accounts and reconciliation of balances.
- Balance sheet reconciliations - including the prep and accruals and prepayments; fixed asset register maintenance.
- Building strong internal relationships with key stake holders and providing high levels of customer service to high profile customers.
- Ensure all sales invoices have been raised in line with project/work deadlines.
- Ensure all cash has been allocated correctly and reconciliations completed.
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Part qualified or studying towards a recognised qualification.
- Good level of Excel skills (VLookups, Pivot Tables, SumIfs)
- Well organised and high levels of accuracy.
- Experience within a sales ledger environment.
Salary and Benefits:
The Assistant Management Accountant based in Milton Keynes will be paid a salary of up to £28,000 dependant upon experience levels. This is a great opportunity to join a growing business in Milton Keynes and enable you to develop your career taking it to the next step.
Please apply if you feel you are suited to this role and have the relevant experience.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.