We are looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join a growing manufacturing business based in Corby. The role will provide you with the opportunity to excel in a fast paced environment.
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Management Accountant working for growing business.
- You will be responsible for compiling monthly management accounts, working closely with finance and none finance stakeholders to provide key financial support, analysing site performance and making performance recommendations.
- Work closely with brand and commercial finance to compile annual budget information and assisting with variance analysis and commentaries
THE CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in Commercial Finance or Management Accounts role.
- CIMA, ACA or ACCA Part Qualified with a strong exam track record.
- Good Excel skills - V:Lookups and Pivot Tables.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are needed to effectively work with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
An innovative, ever developing business. The company offer candidates the opportunity to grow and develop within the group as well as an excellent rewards and benefits package. This role is perfect for a candidate looking to develop in an energetic and commercial environment.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.