Management Accountant 9 Months FTC £38,000 to £45,000
Commutable from - Corby, Kettering, Wellingborough, Rushden, Daventry, Northampton and South Leicester.
We have a great opportunity to work for a large privately owned based in Kettering as a Management Accountant on a temporary basis for 9 months with the opportunity of the role going permanent for the right person.
- You will be responsible for producing the month end reporting pack ensuring all accounts are accurately reviewed and reconciled.
- Working closely with operational teams to ensure best practice and accurate reporting.
- Preparing forecasts and providing management information as and when needed.
- Look to identify and implement any cost saving initiatives.
- Assist stakeholders in the review and production of yearly budgets.
- You will be responsible for posting month end including accruals, prepayments and intercompany accounts and transactions with relevant commentary and documentation to support.
- Work with non-finance individual from other departments to provide key financial support.
- Any other ad hoc duties that may be required.
The ideal candidate
- Qualified Accountant or Finalist (ACCA/CIMA/ACA).
- Previous experience in a Finance Business Partnering role.
- Strong excel skills are essential.
- Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills.
- Confident and capable manner with a can do attitude willing to learn.
Should you feel this role is of interest and you have a profile that can demonstrate the above then please forward your CV now or call Sophie on 01604 809713.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.