Management Accountant - 6 Month Contract - £200- £250 Per Day salary
My Client, a SME manufacturing business based in Warwickshire are currently recruiting a Management Accountant. This role would see you working in a growing accounting team for a fantastic for finance function. This is an excellent opportunity for a Finalist (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or Qualified Professional (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) to progress their career.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet and bank reconciliations
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting including P&L, balance sheet and cash flow
- Ensuring that reporting is compliant with all relevant accounting standards
- All accounting duties up to trial balance
- Setting up banking and currency changes
- Quarterly VAT submissions
- Guiding and mentoring junior members of the finance team
- Preparation of monthly accruals, prepayments, accrued and deferred income
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual statutory reporting
- Assisting the Financial Controller in ad hoc duties & queries from the wider business
Skills and Experience:
- Commercially aware
- Reporting, forecasting and budgeting experience
- Decision support capabilities
- Track record of developing successful relationships with non-finance colleagues.
- Has the experience and gravitas to be able to operate with colleagues within the supply chain leadership team and operational teams.
- Self-motivated, resilient and enthusiastic.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to communicate effectively with both financial and non-financial teams.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and proficient with Excel, Word & Power-point.
Don't miss out. Get in touch.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.