Management Accountant | Lichfield | £30,000-£35,800
Macildowie Finance is currently working on a position offering the opportunity to work for a large retail business based in Staffordshire.
Recruiting for a Management Accountant position, this Job within the team will report to the Finance Manager and play an important part in the delivery of day to day accounting responsibilities including; Management Accounts, Balance sheet and Bank Reconciliations and Management Information.
The finance team will be playing an active part in leading and supporting the company in achieving its business objectives and revenue targets by providing key financial insight and control; whilst driving improvements to the operation and financial processes.
So what is the job?
- Month end close management
- Reconciliation of sub-ledgers to General Ledger
- Reconciliation of general ledger balance sheet accounts and banks
- Journal processing
- Review of Trial Balance
- Review of Financial Results
- Close General ledger
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Executive and external Management reporting
- Support the external Audit process
- Highlight variance to budget/forecast that need onward stakeholder involvement
- Assist with group and individual entity Statutory Accounts
What are you like?
- Fully Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Background in a shared service environment is desirable but not essential
- Commercially minded
- High degree of integrity
- Decisive, pro-active and assertive
- Ability to demonstrate working under initiative and think things through to solution whilst being innovative and creative
- Strong Excel skills including pivot tables and v-look ups
- Takes personal responsibility to deliver to tight timescales with a disciplined attention to detail
Package - £32,000 - £35,800
If you want to join an industry leading business with potential to grow into a bigger role then give Tom a call today, lets start the conversation and tell you more about this great job. 07973833069
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.