Management Accountant - South Nottingham - £38,000 - £42,000 - Permanent
Macildowie are delighted to be working closely with business looking to recruit a Management Accountant in their Nottingham office. The role is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified finance professional with at least 3 years in a similar role.
The type of individual needs have a desire and will to learn and expand their knowledge. The company prides itself on fantastic career progression, so if you want to enhance your career in finance and accountancy then this is an opportunity to grab with both hands!
Key roles include:
- Involvement in the month end process & budgeting and forecasting
- Working in partnership with budget holders
- Preparing the weekly cash flow forecasts
- Fixed asset register, journals, accruals/pre-payments
- Quarterly consolidated accounts
- Cash flow forecasting
- Reviewing the Assistant Management Accountants work in preparing monthly management accounts for all areas of responsibility, highlighting areas of concern for the business
- Monthly analysis of all balance sheets
- Assisting the Business Controlling team in the completion of the annual budget
- Manage and develop the role of the Assistant Management Accountants driving performance and development
Skill set of the individual:
- Qualified ACCA, CIMA, ACA with at least 3 years in a similar role
- Advanced Excel
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong communication skills
- Examples of when targets were met
- The ability to solve problems
- Bring new and innovative ideas to help expand the company
- Hard working
Salary - £38,000 - £42,000
The successful applicant will report directly to the Financial Controller and will need to provide insightful financial information to help the business expand.
If this exciting opportunity sounds intriguing to you then please apply to this job advert and we will get in touch with you to give you more information.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.