Are you a career motivated, Qualified Management Accountant?
Do you want to work for a business in Warwickshire that is going on an interesting journey of corporate development and cultural change?
Would you like to work for a technically strong, highly knowledgeable line manager who will help you to plan clear future progression?
If so please read on…….
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be tasked with;
- Supporting operational teams in the review of P and L's, budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Business planning/scenario modelling assisting operations in their strategic decision making process.
- Production of monthly management accounts and providing your commentary on areas of variance and drivers.
- Cost analysis and reporting - highlighting opportunities to improve business performance through efficiency gains.
- Preparation and presentation of key performance statistics to senior level operational stakeholders.
To be considered for this role you will be;
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified
- An advanced Excel User (Pivots, Look Ups, Ifs are a must)
- A confident communicator with experience of partnering with senior level operational stakeholders
- Career motivated - you will be responsible for guiding your own development; having mature, targeted career decisions with your line manager to plan future progression
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.