My client, a large manufacturing business based in Nuneaton is currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant to join their growing business and team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join a team who prides themselves on their family-like culture.
You will be ambitious, have a great attention to detail and be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic business. Alongside this, you will enjoy working as part of a team and getting stuck in across multiple areas within the finance function, along with enjoying working with the wider business operationally to add commercial value!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Budget and Forecast preparation for the Sales and Materials elements of the business.
- Exposure to stock accounting and evaluation
- Helping and gaining exposure with the new ERP upgrade that is currently being rolled out
- Analysis on sales trends and budgets flexing actuals to budgets
- Day to day accounting duties including, posting journals, daily, weekly and monthly reporting to senior management.
- Provide financial support to key budget holders and their team to understand variances.
- Provide head of departments with qualitative reports and statistical analysis to inform planning and resource decisions
The perfect person will be/have:
- Part Qualified Accountant (Ideally CIMA) but not essential. Or Qualified.
- Ideally no more than 4 weeks' notice.role
- You must also have experience in the manufacturing sector.
- Ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
If you feel like you have the experience required to take on the above role, please apply now for immediate consideration!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.