Macildowie are working with a market leading business based in Lincolnshire to recruit an experienced Management Accountant working within a company who are a very well-established player in their industry and are going through an extended period of growth. They have a forward thinking approach to hybrid working and an excellent culture. The company has a hybrid working approach with some working in the office and some at home.
A little bit about the role:
- Manage the Directs costs for the site and ensure that all costs are reported correctly
- Ensure that month end reporting for Directs for site are accurate
- Providing base information to feed into forecast
- Support Business Partner to deliver site financial priorities
- Ownership for ensuring that the correct inputs and commentary are provided in relation to cost KPI's
- Build relationships to be seen as an extended member of the on shift leadership team, provide challenge when appropriate.
What we need from you:
- Ideally manufacturing experience but not essential
- Good excel skills
- Financial reporting and analysis experience
- Forecasting experience
- Business partnering experience
If this role sounds like it could be suitable for you or somebody you know, please don't hesitate to get in contact!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.