We have an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a well-known brand, based in Wellingborough.
This is an innovative and ever developing business who will provide you with the opportunity to grow and develop in an energetic and commercial environment. The purpose of the position is to prepare, develop and analyse key financial information to assist management and other stakeholders to make informed decisions.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is currently studying and looking to progress! Flexible working will be on offer with a blend of home and office.
- The preparation of monthly management accounts
- Maintenance of all balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation and presentation of weekly cashflow reports
- Liaising with other departments to ensure all relevant information is recorded in accounts, budgets, forecasts, KPIs
- Investigations into variances against budget to improve business performance
- Assisting in the preparation of annual budget and monthly rolling forecasts
- Involvement in statutory audit process
- Other ad-hoc duties to support a vibrant, growth-focused regional management team in delivering the corporate goals
THE CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE:
- CIMA, ACA or ACCA studier
- Well organised, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all staff members
- Strong IT skills (particularly Excel)
You will be rewarded with a salary of £30,000 - £40,000 per annum plus benefits and bonus.
If you would like to find out more then APPLY NOW!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.