Management Accountant | Swadlincote | £32,000 - £40,000
Macildowie Finance is currently working on a position offering the opportunity to work for a leading owner managed group of businesses, based in Swadlincote, Derbyshire.
The role will provide accountability and responsibility from the outset, with immediate management accounting and forecasting responsibility for the group, the role will sit alongside the accounts team manager and will report directly to the Finance Director.
- Responsible for preparation of management accounts for groups businesses (mainly manufacturing)
- KPI Management & Reporting
- CIS and VAT Returns/Payments
- Monthly Payroll and Pension calculations
- Month-end Accounting and Forecasting process
- Process Improvement Activity
- Supporting Finance Director in all Finance activity
- Financial Analysis & Modelling
- Year End Audit support
- Management Support
- Cash Flow forecasting
- Balance Sheet Review
- Maintaining ERP system data
What are you like?
- Part -qualified ACCA/CIMA (or QBE with 5 + years of experience) - Ideally AAT.
- 2-5 years experience in Finance
- Excellent attention to detail, accurate and diligent
- A thorough understanding of Double Entry Bookkeeping
- High degree of integrity
- Intermediate Excel skills including pivot tables and lookups and ideally experience of SAP/Sage/Quickbooks
- Takes personal responsibility to deliver to tight timescales with a disciplined attention to detail
Package - £32,000 - £40,000
If you want to join a successful small business with potential to grow then give Tom a call today, lets start the conversation and tell you more about this great job. 07973833069
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.