Are you a Qualified/QBE or Part-Qualified Management Accountant who enjoys producing a wide variety of different reports/packs on key issues. One of our key clients in Derby has a temporary to permanent vacancy for a Management Accountant to join the team on £30,000 to Â£35,000.
This is your chance to be part of an exciting large business in Derbyin a Management Accountant position with great work-life balance, an interesting business, cracking offices and in a varied role.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
The opportunity on offer is for a Management Accountant to join this very successful business on an hour rate of circa £15 -£17.50 per hour (£30,000 to £35,000). Qualified/ QBE and Part-qualified candidates are also encouraged to apply as there could be a second candidate.
- Month-end management accounting
- Building strong relationships with budget holders throughout the business (non-finance and finance)
- Cash flow forecasting and analysis
- Journals, prepayments, accruals
- Balance Sheet reconciliations/analysis
- Project work to further support and grow the business
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
You will have a real desire to be in a well rounded, varied role with aspects of the usual management accounts but also aspects of more 'free reign' and commercial responsibilities.
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified or Part-qualified
- Qualified by experience candidates are also being considered
- Proven experience in management accounts is essential (budgeting mainly)
- Ambitious and driven to progress into a large organisation in a large team
- Strong forecasting and budgetting experience
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.