- Provide monthly management accounts on the performance of the business to senior management
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly financial reporting data as required by the business.
- Liaise with operational staff to ensure that any management accounts queries are resolved on a timely basis.
- Provide effective control and ownership of the Balance Sheet and the reconciliation of individual control accounts.
- Provide a service to the FP&A team in the collation, co-ordination and production of budgets and forecasts for the business.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports, undertake investigations and prepare cost analysis when required by senior management.
- Streamline and simplify business administration processes wherever possible.
- Work with the Finance manager to give visibility of business performance and help embed best practice within the business unit.
You will be Part/Fully Qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) or qualified through relevant experience. It is essential that you have strong analytical/system skills and the ability to work completely autonomously, whilst also assisting in the professional development of more junior members of the team.
If you have the above experience and a strong background in Management Accounts, then apply today for immediate consideration or contact rob via 07917227457 or for more information.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.