Macildowie are supporting an innovative business to recruit a Management Accountant into their team on a permanent basis (starting within the next 3 weeks ideally).You will be working as part of team in finance at their site in Ng2 (outskirts of Nottingham City Centre) to provide accurate, timely reporting with plenty of business partnering with the non-finance side of the business.
The role will suit CIMA/ACCA Part-Qualified / Newly Qualified or QBE Accountants who have ambition to step up into a Financial Controller position
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily Business Partnering with a multitude of different non-finance stakeholders to support different departments improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assisting with the production of management accounts to tight deadlines
- Production of sales reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- KPI reporting
- Financial / Statutory Accounting
- Variance Analysis
- KPI analysis
- Intercompany reporting
- Evaluation and analysis of new product promotions
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- CIMA/ACCA Part-Qualified / Newly Qualified Â or QBE
- Advanced Excel skills
- wanting to progress
- SAP experience would be very useful
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.