Macildowie are delighted to of been exclusively engaged to recruit a Senior Management Accountant/Finance Manager for a global logistics business based in Milton Keynes. This role will see you work closely with the senior leadership and operations teams to drive the financial performance of the business unit. You will be directly responsible for two members of staff with dotted line responsibility for a further two. Predominately MK based there will be an expectation for the incoming candidate to travel to a sister site based in Bedfordshire from time to time.
Key Performance Indicators/responsibilites;
* Coordination and collation of trading results for business unit
* Timely and accurate periodic reporting
* Variance analysis of budget vs actuals across the unit
* Cost reporting for site and take lead on cost saving process improvements.
* Board pack preparation and delivery
* Ensure slick transactional processes are in place
* Implement and manage KPI reporting processes
* Ensure contractually engaged clients are falling in line with debtor and credit agreements
This role is ideally suited to a late stage ACCA/CIMA studier with an interest in working for what feels like a Â£40-50 million turnover SME but under the banner of a household name. You will be given the autonomy to shape this role to your strengths whilst of course adhering to standard monthly routine.
To express an interest please call Ollie on 07751091529 or send your CV to this advert.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.