Management Accountant | Manufacturing | Nottingham| £30,000 - £32,000
Macildowie Finance is currently working on a position offering the opportunity to work for a leading manufacturing business, based in Nottingham.
Recruiting for a Management Accountant, this new job within a small team will report to the Managing Director and will produce, review and complete monthly financial statements, Management Accounts, Cash flow reports and Tax returns. You will offer support and advice to the wider business and have very hands on involvement with manufacturing accounting and stock.
- Run the monthly period end close down and manage the business P&L
- Monthly Balance sheet reconciliations
- Produce cash-flow forecasts
- Produce monthly management accounts pack and KPI's
- Weekly and monthly payroll
- Prepare VAT returns
- Variance analysis
- Budgets and forecasts
- Proactively engage in the multitasking environment operating within a small accounts office
- Monitor workflows through the office on a daily basis ensuring backlogs are minimised and that all tasks are completed
- Ensure all journals and other accounting entries are posted so that management accounts can be produced on a timely basis
- Respond to customer and supplier enquiries and deal with outstanding debt payments
- Maintain the accuracy of the company's records
- Assist with the preparation of the annual accounts and information for the auditors
What are you like?
- Qualified AAT or QBE (Current CIMA/ACCA Student)
- 5-10 years experience in Finance, ideally 3 years + in Manufacturing
- Excellent attention to detail, accurate and diligent
- A thorough understanding of Double Entry Bookkeeping
- High degree of integrity
- Intermediate Excel skills including pivot tables and lookups
- Some experience of in-house payroll
- Takes personal responsibility to deliver to tight timescales with a disciplined attention to detail
Package - £30,000 - £32,000
If you want to join a successful small business with potential to grow then give Tom a call today, lets start the conversation and tell you more about this great job. 07973833069
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.