Macildowie are supporting a manufacturing business to recruit an Interim Manufacturing Costing Analyst into their team on a long term contract. This is an exciting position that will see you work as part of a highly motivated finance team that spends more time on shop floor adding value that sitting creating month end reports.
The role will suit CIMA/ACCA Part-Qualified / Newly qualified or experienced Accountants who have a strong operational manufacturing / costing background.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily Business Partnering with operations and site management to improve efficiency and effectiveness in line with defined standard costs
- KPI reporting
- Variance Analysis
- New product standard costings
- Labour analysis
- Evaluation and analysis of new product promotions
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- CIMA/ACCA Part-Qualified / Newly Qualified Â or Accountants with extensive manufacturing experience
- Background in costing ideally
- Financial analysis experience essential
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proven experience of working in a commercial role, challenging non-finance personnel
A brilliant position to work for a brand that is recognised for their products on a global scale.
Please reply with an up to date CV and I will be in contact asap to discuss this position in further detail.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.