Macildowie Finance are recruiting for a Management Accountant/Business Partnering position for a large public organisation based in Nottingham City Centre. This is a challenging opportunity to make a move into a commercially focused position within a well known Nottinghamshire brand.
The position is paying £31-35k.
Working in City Centre premises, this role is an excellent opportunity to develop skills and use your knowledge to influence key business decisions.
- Lead the finance and business partnering activities
- Provide financial advice and management information to operational managers
- Supporting the FP&A manager to ensure key objectives are achieved
- Month-end management Accounting
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Cashflow forecast and analysis
- Journals, prepayments and Accurals
- Various project work as required
- Undertake ad hoc projects and other related duties as required.
You will have prior experience in influencing management, presenting financial information to non-finance stake-holders and have core management accounting experience. Excellent Excel capability is essential. Brilliant communication ability with a passion to provide a great service to internal stake-holders.
If you are a motivated individual with a skill-set that would suit this position then please make a confidential application.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.