Macildowie are working with a great business on the outskirts of Derby who sell all over the world. They are looking for a Manufacturing Accountant to join this growing (but already huge) business on a temporary contract
The is a rare and progressive opportunity to get into a huge manufacturing business and have a genuine effect on processes and business decisions. A very commercial role, if you like getting out and about into the business and helping non-finance with budgeting and forecasting (or you think you would prefer this type of role) then it could be a great move for you.
The position is paying circa £30,000 to £35,000 for 12 months (potential of a permanent position)
You will ideally be studying a formal accounting qualification or be recently qualified and have experience in a manufacturing environment.
Key Duties Include:
- Operational cost analysis
- Reviewing variances and carrying out investigations
- Costings/Overhead analysis
- Reporting to manufacturing / operational managers
- Reporting on monthly performance
- Preparation of month end reports
- Assistance with monthly forecasts
- Preparation of budget packs