Macildowie Marketing are currently recruiting for Marketing Administrator to join a large established Marketing team in the Derbyshire area.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced organisation to provide administrative support and we are seeking an enthusiastic and organised individual who will manage the purchasing administration and support a range of marketing activities for the team.
This is a busy fast paced environment requiring a candidate who is driven, organised and looking to learn and develop in a marketing team.
- Raise orders and carry out supporting administration for the marketing team.
- Maintain the budget trackers and support team with reporting of spend.
- Work with agencies including suppliers of design, print, merchandise, PR and literature fulfilment to deliver materials.
- Manage all literature, brochures, point of sale material, merchandise, training materials and exhibition equipment.
- Support the sales & training teams with marketing materials, merchandise, event and point of sale.
- Help organise events with the marketing and sales teams
- Work with systems including SAP for ordering, Salesforce.com for marketing campaigns and lead reporting and the website content management system.
The successful candidate will have excellent organisational ability combined with strong communication skills and the ability to prioritise. Computer literacy with a thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office is also an essential requirement.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.