Macildowie are working with an established business based in Leicestershire who are looking to recruit a Marketing Administrator to join there commercial team.
- Be first point of contact for incoming calls, directing the call and recording the details on the internal database
- To complete the sales administration process for both new and renewing clients
- Prepare monthly and weekly MI reports in line with the agreed SLA's
- To assist other teams within the business with any administration/sales support tasks
- Manage a bank of allocated clients
- Providing technical support to client queries for the internal HR system
- Assist the wider administration team in tasks when required
- Process campaigns and news bulletins
- Previous administration and telephone experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; both written and verbal
- Excellent IT skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Previously used adobe and/or InDesign
- Working knowledge of Mailchimp
- Proven customer service experience
- Team player and able to work on own initiative
- Ability to prioritise and plan workload
- Well organised and able to multi-task
- Use of Sage pay would be advantageous
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.