Marketing & Campaign Manager (12 month FTC)
£27,000 - £35,000
Do you have experience in a generalist Marketing position?
Do you enjoy working on and delivering marketing campaigns?
If so, you've come across your perfect role!
Macildowie are excited to be working alongside a well-known Nottingham based business with a colossal award winning marketing team. You will be responsible for coordinating campaigns, managing stakeholders and liaising with agencies in order to ensure that campaigns are delivered on time.
What will you be doing?
- Manage marketing campaigns from concept to delivery
- Executing campaigns across all channels
- Writing tailored copy for BTL and ATL marketing
- Supporting the Product Team with product launches and marketing
- Managing agencies and working closely with the creative team
The ideal candidate:
- Has experience within a broad marketing role and in working with cross-functional teams
- Is confident in project management and looking after campaigns
- Is experienced in liaising with agencies and budget management
- Enjoys working within a collaborative team
- Is comfortable managing budgets for campaigns
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for an organisation with a great culture and reputation. If you want the opportunity of working and developing within a big team, apply today!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.