I am currently recruiting for a Marketing Assistant on a temporary for a client based in Litchfield. The position is for a 6 week temporary contract initially. Experience in marketing, though it would be beneficial, isn't essential as we're really keen on talent development and we'll teach you all you need to know in order to expand your knowledge and experience.
A bright and friendly personality, a proven passion for marketing and a willingness to be involved in the branding of the business is the important part.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating engaging content for direct-to-customer communications, both online and offline.
- Creating marketing collateral across a number of platforms (text, image, video etc.)
- Updating the business' websites with relevant copy and amendments
- Executing community management across all social media channels
- Use of online analytical tools and CRM data to make recommendations on targeting and re-targeting strategies
- Help create and implement marketing strategies for individual Business Development Managers
- You'll help plan and deliver marketing strategies for our Business Development Managers, implement our social media plans across our multi-platform business, assist with the running of our websites and dive straight into any ad-hoc projects or campaigns that pop up along the way.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Excellent usage of grammar
- Degree level of education
- Detailed knowledge of social media
- Previous experience of WordPress, Google Analytics and email systems/CRM
- Experienced in Adobe Suite (PhotoShop & InDesign, specifically)
- Experience with analysing data and providing reports
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.