Marketing Campaign Manager / £25,000 - £35,000 / Permanent
Are you an enthusiastic about marketing campaigns?
Do you enjoy working on multiple projects?
Macildowie are currently working with an SME in Northampton, they are looking for an experience campaign manager to join their small, but enthusiastic team on a permanent basis.
This role is responsible for planning, creating and executing marking campaigns and supporting the overall marketing strategy.
You will thrive on working across departments to connect the dots and ensure there is a cohesive brand voice. This role requires work across various distribution channels, across a portfolio of products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creation of marketing campaign budgets and analysis to demonstrate ROI.
- Monitoring and reporting of campaign performance to present internally.
- Coordination of market research and competitor analysis and make appropriate recommendations for further developments.
- Development and management of an appropriate events schedule to reach trade, practitioners and end users. To include planning, attending, measuring and post show debriefs.
- Briefing of the internal design team and project management of asset creation.
- Development of processes to effectively project manage campaigns and meet deadlines.
- Creation of training and support tools for retailers and distributors.
- Management of store support programs including merchandising, industry campaigns, rewards and other marketing support for retailers.
- Management of bespoke retailer support requests, assessing potential return, briefing the design team and managing the projects to completion.
- Presentation of plans, activities and results internally and externally as required.
- Work with agencies and other third parties to develop marketing and campaign assets.
- Ensure brand consistency across campaigns and collateral
The ideal candidate:
- Have 5+ years' experience in B2B and B2C marketing
- Understanding of the retail landscape
- Invested interest in project managing campaigns across departments
- Have experience of conducting and effectively using research
- Know how to budget and report on ROI
- Great presentation skills
- Have a degree qualification (desired)
- Time management skills
- Have excellent communications skills
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.