Marketing Executive (Hybrid) / £25,000 - £30,000 / Permanent
Are you an enthusiastic Marketing professional?
Do you have an eye for detail?
Macildowie are currently working in with a market leader based in Northampton, they are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their small, but enthusiastic team on a permanent basis.
The Marketing Executive, supported by the Head of Marketing, will be responsible for scoping, creating, implementing and managing measurable campaign activity, while ensuring the smooth daily running of activities to agreed budgets and time schedules.
As a new team with exciting growth plans, the focus is on developing a successful strategy that helps to build long-term customer relationships within established and new markets. In addition to traditional marketing activity, the team is responsible for the delivery of social and digital activity and keeping colleagues informed, through a structured internal communications strategy.
The role involves managing external marketing campaigns, internal communications, as well as
promotional and branch support services. The Marketing Executive will integrate with sales, commercial and operations teams in order to provide quality marketing expertise and service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, plan, manage and deliver best in class, multi-channel marketing activity to effectively strengthen existing customer relationships and support business growth objectives of entering into new markets.
- Work closely with the commercial team and wider business in order to understand and support their marketing needs through; collaborating and co-creating.
- Support on all local marketing activity, collaborating with branches, ops and sales to plan and implement effective activity.
- Execute and analyse customer insights in order to understand routes to market and customer value drivers.
- Manage the website, using customer insights and working with key stakeholders in order to develop and implement an effective and measurable online customer journey.
- Generate valuable content for customers across all channels including PR, website and social media.
- Liaise with suppliers on joint marketing initiatives and manage a range of marketing agencies.
- Ensure cost-effective implementation of the marketing plan utilising best practice procedures and within agreed timescales and budgets.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in a marketing role
- Educated to a degree level (preferred, but not essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent team working skills
- An eye for detail and the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.