Marketing Executive (Perm)
Nottingham (Hybrid working)
£22,000 - Â£24,000
Are you a fresh grad with strong written skills?
Do you want to work for a household brand with a culture of internal development and career progression?
If so, you've found your perfect role!
Macildowie are proud to be supporting a household brand based in Nottingham in finding a Marketing Executive to join their growing marketing team! You'll be joining a vibrant and dynamic business with a heavy cultural emphasis on staff development, making it an ideal role for any recent grad who wants to step into a role where they can really learn and progress.
The company sounds ideal! What will I be doing?
- Management of the weekly magazine creating copy, proof reading and online promotion
- Writing and sending out of press releases
- Creating and tracking email campaigns
- Creating content for the Linkedin social media channel
- Ensuring the website is up to date and accurate, updating online content where needed
- Managing the content plan for one of the online training tools
What does the ideal candidate looked like?
- Educated to degree level
- Previous internship or strong knowledge of marketing
- Keen interest in PR or Brands
- Well organised
- Personable individual who is comfortable building relationships and working in a team
This is a truly fantastic role that won't be around for long, apply today!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.