Permanent (Full time)
Hybrid working (1 day in office/ 4 days at home)
Are you a bubbly, passionate individual looking for your next opportunity?
Do you want to join a collaborative and determined team that thrives in a busy environment?
Well then, continue reading for your dream role!
I am delighted to be working with this market leading company in the health care services sector who are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their tenacious team. Reporting into the head of marketing, this role sits within a team of 10, offering the opportunity to learn and develop skills in a collaborative and passionate climate. This is an amazing opportunity with a real scope for developing your marketing experience.
The role's responsibilities:
- Performing a whole range of marketing functions across digital and traditional channels, including but not limited to email campaigns, on and offline advertising, video shoots, website content, social media.
- Working collaboratively on campaigns and supporting the wider marketing team on all general marketing function
- Developing good relationships with key internal and external stakeholders of the business
- Proficient data analytical skills and contributing to reports on all marketing campaigns
What the ideal candidate will look like:
- 2+ years marketing experience
- Proficient copy writing and content creation skills and to adapt this to both digital and traditional marketing platforms
- InDesign experience, and knowledge of the wider Adobe Creative Suite is desirable
- Able to work effectively in a hybrid role
- Video shoot experience is preferable but not essential
- The eagerness to grow your skills and be passionate behind the company's values and purpose
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, APPLY NOW!
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.