Macildowie are working with an established Manufacturing business based in Leicestershire. My client is looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Manager to join the team on a 6 month FTC. As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the development and execution of marketing activities for whilst ensuring alignment with Group marketing strategy and business objectives. You will be a great communicator and collaborator who is creative and results driven.
- Create and implement annual marketing plan including tactical campaigns
- Research and analyse market trends and competitor offerings
- Planning and delivery of all tactical marketing campaigns including digital and social
- Track effectiveness of marketing campaigns and report findings
- Negotiating and liaising with third-party suppliers as required
- Creating and writing content for collateral, presentations and other assets in collaboration with internal partners
- Ability to convey technical content to lay and expert audiences
- Working closely with appointed agencies to develop creative content for activation
- Manage the marketing budget and ensure the budget spend is delivering
- Oversee the company's attendance at events, such as trade shows and conferences
- Degree in marketing or marketing related discipline (CIM an advantage)
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Strong creative outlook
- Digital marketing experience including website management, email and online ads
- Social Media management and content creation
- Good copy writing skills and ability to convey technical content to lay and expert audiences
- Campaign management including live events
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport.
- Drive for tangible and measurable results.
- IT Literacy and proficiency in the use of MS Office Packages.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.